|The main application is for conveying various food products and containers.
The 820 is a plastic version of the related. The plastic chains however have a reinforcing middle rib underneath. The link thickness is 4.0 mm (0.16 in.) for the 820-series. The links overlap, so there is no space between the links.
Plate mat.:POM/PP; Pin mat.:stainless steel
Max.speed: 80m/min lubrication; 50m/min dry
Max.length:12m; Color:white/brown; Packing unit:10ft(80links)
|China CHINAMFG Machinery Co.,Ltd is a special supplier of conveyor system components,including plastic and stainless steel flat top chains, Modular belts, other spare parts, such as UHMWPE wearstrips, side guards, chains guide, bipods, tripods, brackets, clampls.ect.
With our years of experence, quality products, excellent services we work with world wide clients from America, Europe, Africa, many counrties of Asia. We keep very good business relation with them, and get trusted from them.
Our products application:
Packaging and conveying industry
Beverage bottling and handling industry
Food and meat processing industry
Electrical and electronics industry
Light engineering industry
|100% Brand New
What are the benefits of using a silent conveyor chain?
A silent conveyor chain, also known as a noise-reducing conveyor chain, offers several advantages in conveyor system applications:
1. Noise Reduction:
– One of the primary benefits of using a silent conveyor chain is the significant reduction in noise levels. These chains are specifically designed to minimize the noise generated during operation, creating a quieter and more comfortable working environment.
2. Improved Work Environment:
– By reducing noise levels, a silent conveyor chain contributes to a better work environment, particularly in settings where noise reduction is important, such as manufacturing facilities, warehouses, and distribution centers. It helps reduce employee fatigue, enhances communication, and improves overall worker satisfaction.
3. Compliance with Noise Regulations:
– In some industries or regions, there are specific noise regulations that must be met. Using a silent conveyor chain helps ensure compliance with these regulations, avoiding potential penalties and legal issues.
4. Increased Productivity:
– A quieter working environment created by a silent conveyor chain can lead to increased productivity. With reduced noise distractions, employees can focus better on their tasks, resulting in improved efficiency and output.
5. Extended Chain and Equipment Life:
– Silent conveyor chains are often designed with advanced materials and technologies that offer enhanced wear resistance and durability. They can withstand heavy loads, reduce friction, and minimize wear and tear on both the chain and the associated equipment, resulting in longer service life and reduced maintenance costs.
– Silent conveyor chains are available in various configurations and designs, making them compatible with a wide range of conveyor systems and applications. They can be used in different industries, including automotive, food processing, packaging, and more.
When considering a silent conveyor chain, it is important to consult with a reputable chain manufacturer or supplier to ensure the chain meets the specific requirements of the application.
How does a conveyor chain handle different types of materials?
A conveyor chain is designed to handle a wide variety of materials in diverse industrial applications. It is capable of efficiently transporting different types of materials, including:
1. Bulk Materials: Conveyor chains are commonly used to handle bulk materials such as grains, coal, ores, aggregates, and powders. The design of the chain, including the spacing and shape of the links, helps prevent material spillage and ensures smooth and consistent flow.
2. Packaged Goods: Conveyor chains are also used for conveying packaged goods such as boxes, cartons, crates, and pallets. They provide a stable and reliable method of transporting these items along the production line, reducing manual handling and increasing productivity.
3. Small Parts: Conveyor chains with specialized attachments or small-pitch configurations are suitable for handling small parts or components. These chains ensure precise positioning and gentle transport of delicate or intricate items.
4. Heavy-Duty Loads: Industrial conveyor chains are capable of handling heavy-duty loads, such as automotive parts, machinery components, and large equipment. They are engineered to withstand the weight and stress of these objects, providing reliable and efficient material handling in demanding environments.
5. Food and Beverage Products: Conveyor chains used in the food and beverage industry are designed to meet strict hygiene and safety standards. They are constructed from materials that are resistant to corrosion, easy to clean, and compliant with food-grade regulations. These chains ensure the safe and contamination-free handling of food products.
6. Hazardous Materials: Conveyor chains can be used to safely transport hazardous materials, such as chemicals or waste products. Specialized chains with additional safety features, such as sealed housings or containment systems, are utilized to minimize the risk of spills or leaks.
Conveyor chains can be customized with different chain configurations, attachments, and accessories to accommodate specific material characteristics and handling requirements. The selection of the appropriate chain type, material, and design parameters ensures optimal performance and efficient material handling for a wide range of materials.
What are the main components of a conveyor chain?
The main components of a conveyor chain include:
- Chain Links: Chain links are the individual components that make up the conveyor chain. They are typically made of metal and are connected to form a continuous loop. The design and configuration of the chain links can vary depending on the specific application and load requirements.
- Pins: Pins are the cylindrical components that hold the chain links together. They are inserted through the end of each chain link to create a solid connection. Pins are usually made of hardened steel to withstand the forces and friction within the conveyor system.
- Sprockets: Sprockets are toothed wheels that engage with the chain links and provide the driving force to move the conveyor chain. They are typically made of durable materials such as steel or plastic and are designed to match the pitch and profile of the conveyor chain. Sprockets come in various sizes and configurations depending on the desired speed and load capacity of the conveyor system.
- Guide Rails: Guide rails are stationary components installed along the conveyor path to guide and support the movement of the conveyor chain. They help maintain proper alignment and prevent the chain from derailing or deviating from its intended path.
- Tensioners: Tensioners are devices used to maintain the proper tension in the conveyor chain. They ensure that the chain remains taut and engaged with the sprockets, preventing slack or excessive sagging. Tensioners can be adjusted to accommodate variations in chain length and to compensate for wear over time.
- Attachments and Accessories: Depending on the specific application, conveyor chains may include various attachments and accessories. These can include cleats, flights, buckets, or other devices that aid in the movement and handling of specific types of materials. These attachments are typically secured to the chain links at specific intervals or locations.
The combination of these components creates a robust and reliable conveyor chain system capable of efficiently transporting materials in a wide range of industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-11